Posted Leave a commentPosted in Healthy lifestyle

Use all colour foods and food products to get all types of Vitamins, Minerals, Proteins, Carbohydrates & Fats. Always include foods from all food groups like Milk & milk products, Vegetables, Greens, Cereals, Pulses, Meats, Poultry, Fruits, Dry Fruits, Wholegrains, Oils,etc Choice of food should be according to personal needs. A Health conscious person will […]


Posted 2 CommentsPosted in Uncategorized

50% of Body’s Sodium is present in Extracellular Fluid, 40% in Bones, 10% in intracellular fluid. Sodium content of Blood Plasma is 14 times that of intracellular fluid. FUNCTIONS OF SODIUM Is the principal electrolyte in extracellular cell for the maintenance of Osmotic Pressure and Water balance. It supplies the alkanality of the Gastrointestinal Secreations. […]


Posted 108 CommentsPosted in Diabetes

Insulin is a hormone made by the pancreas that allows your body to use sugar (glucose) from carbohydrates in the food that you eat for energy or to store glucose for future use. Insulin helps keeps your blood sugar level from getting too high or hyperglcemia or too low or hypoglycemia. The cells in your body […]


Posted 3 CommentsPosted in Uncategorized

Of the approximately 1200gms of Calcium in the adult body, 99% is combined as the salts that give hardness to the bones & teeth.The remaining 1% of the calcium in adults about 10-12gms is distributed throughout the extracellular and intracellular fluids of the body.The important functions are:- 1.Activates enzymes 2.Helps in transmission of Nerve Impulses. […]

Healthy Living

Posted Leave a commentPosted in Healthy lifestyle

  MUDRAS- THE HEALING HAND YOGA Instant Energiser Cure for chronic illnesses A therapy for stress and emotional imbalance??? Apan Vayu Mudra It regulates complications of the heart Apan Mudra Helps in regulating the excretory system of the body, cures constipation & piles, urinary problems. Linga Mudra It helps in weight loss Makes body resistant […]

Healthy lifestyle

Posted 1 CommentPosted in Uncategorized

EFFECTS OF FOOD ON YOUR BODY High protein foods turn into amino acids which help in building muscles. High carbohydrate food items turn into sugar which turns into Fat. Green vegetables, fruits give fibre & Energy to your body which puts body into wellness mode. Foods rich in Omege 3 fatty acids turn into vital […]


Posted 4 CommentsPosted in Uncategorized

Oxidation is a chemical reaction that can take place in the body and it produces free radicals leading to long chain reactions which damages the cells of the body. Antioxidants prevents this damage caused to the cells. Antioxidants like Vitamin A, C, E helps in reducing the free radicals in the body. Incorporate the foods […]