HAVE YOU EVER FOUND YOURSELF IN A SITUATION WHERE THE WORK LIST SEEMS ENDLESS, DEADLINES ARE FAST APPROACHING AND YOU FIND YOURSELF SAYING “I FEEL STRESSED!”?
WHAT STRESS REALLY IS ?!
Firstly stress really isn’t a bad thing. Without this brilliant ability to feel stressed, humankind would never have survived.
Stress primarily is a physical response. When our body is under stress , it thinks that it is under attack and it switches on its “Fight or Fight mode”. It releases a complex mix of hormones and chemicals to prepare the body for physical action.
Once the threat is gone or seems to be gone, our body comes back to the relaxed mode.
COPING WITH STRESS
Stress Management is as important aspect in our lives because of the modernization of the world.
- The most important thing is to take care of yourself
- Eat well balanced diet and healthy food
- Get sufficient amount of sleep
- Regularly exercise. Exercise is very important to keep our body healthy
- Take small breaks during working hours or during exams or in any other situations where you feel too much stress is building up
- Talking is one of the best solutions to cope with stress. Talk to friends, family, etc
- Avoid the usage of alcohol and drugs. They can only lead to enhancing your stress levels.
- Always remember to take breaks. These short breaks during working hours or during the exam study time can help you to decrease stress.
- Listen to music or dancing can help cope with stress
STRESS MANAGEMENT WITH THE CORRECT DIET
There are many strategies to cope with stress. One of the very effective one is for you to eat.
Good choices of food that decreases the stress levels:
- Good choices can include whole-grain breads and oatmeal’s. These will help to bring back the feel-good-chemicals in the body. They help in stabilizing the blood-sugar levels.
- Oranges help us to give Vitamin C. Oranges can curb the stress hormones and can strengthen the immune system.
- Spinach and other green leafy vegetables can help us to increase the magnesium in our body. It helps us to cope with stress and headache.
Here in our program, we help people to cope with stress and build a better life style of their own. We have more diet plans for coping with stress.